To us, certifications are more than alphabet soup at the end of our names. Our certifications represent who we are and what we stand for. We’re ready to serve you, and we have the background and education to prove it.
But our diplomas aren’t the end of our education. Really, that’s just the beginning: our entire staff is committed to continuing education, staying on the forefront of physical therapy so you get the best care around.
Curious? Here are just some of the many certifications we bring to the table. Compare these certifications to other clinics, and you’ll see why Sport + Spine is one-of-a-kind.
- MSPT: Master of Physical Therapy
- ART: Active Release Technique
- CAFS: Certification of Applied Functional Science
- Cert MDT: McKenzie Institute Certification
- CPI: Clinical Performance Instrument certification
- FDN Cert.: Functional Dry Needling certification — the first two in Kansas City
- DPT: Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise, Physiology & Nutrition
- ACSM CPT: American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- APTA: American Physical Therapy Association Member
- Bachelor of Science in Movement Science
- FAFS: Fellow of Applied Functional Science, Gray Institute for Functional Transformation — two of only three in Kansas City
- NG360 GPS: Nike Golf Performance Specialist — the only one in Kansas
- LMT: Licensed Massage Therapist
- CKTP: Certified in Kinesio Taping